This is an updated post for my earlier post Installing Eclipse SQL Explorer Plug-in for installing Eclipse SQL Explorer plug-in in Eclipse 3.4
Eclipse version 3.4
Eclipse SQL Explorer version 3.5.0
Installing using the Eclipse update manager.
- From the Eclipse menu select Help->Software Updates…
- Software Updates and Add-ons dialogue box will be displayed. Select the Available Software tab on the top of the dialogue box. Now Click on the Add Site button on the right hand side of the dialogue box.
- You will be presented with the Add Site dialogue box. Now in the location add “http://eclipsesql.sourceforge.net/” (without quotes) and click ok to close the dialogue box.
- Select the features you want to install . In this case select the branch, it will also install the patch and click on the Install button on the top right hand side.
- It will check for dependencies if any and will present to you what all you need to install.